Let’s face it – January is a tough month. The cold temperatures and short days often have us daydreaming about tropical climates and hot summer months. The midwinter blues often make us forget how many incredible opportunities there are right in front of us, and there’s no better way to get your wintertime groove back than a weekend getaway at our Freeport Maine bed and breakfast!
Here are five reasons to plan your weekend getaway with us today:
- The Amtrak Downeaster now has daily service between Boston and Freeport. This means you can leave your car behind and be in downtown Freeport in no time! We’ll pick you up from the station and you’ll be in front of a cozy fire in minutes.
- L.L. Bean’s Outdoor Discovery School offers amazing outdoor activities – including cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and even dogsledding! You can embark right from our bed and breakfast, and get dropped off at the end of an incredible day.
- Freeport’s restaurants offer unique fine dining for all tastes. From classic Maine lobster to Mediterranean dishes, and from French cuisine to Southern Barbeque, you’ll find a fantastic array of dining options just minutes from our front door.
- Imagine waking up this Saturday to the smell of Freeport’s best breakfast -homemade Belgian waffles, quiches, wild Maine blueberry pancakes, scones, and locally-roasted coffee, and more. All served in our classic Freeport Maine bed and breakfast by the friendliest hosts in town!
- Our exquisite guest rooms are a perfect retreat, and feature working fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, private balconies, and all the comforts you could imagine. Sink into an incredibly comfortable bed, curl up under the comforter, and rest away after an adventurous day.
And of course, don’t forget the unbelievable shopping that Freeport is famous for!
To learn more about our bed & breakfast, click here. To reserve your perfect weekend getaway, call us today at 800-964-9086