Top 10 Things to Enjoy in Spring in Maine
- Hike Bradbury Mountain State Park.
- Walk/hike Wolfe’s Neck State Park and enjoy the beautiful scenes of Casco Bay.
- Visit the Maine Botanical Gardens. They are open year-round and spring is beautiful.
- Visit Winslow Park and enjoy a walk to the point where you will be rewarded with views across Casco Bay to many of the islands as well as Wolfe’s Neck State Park.
- Visit Portland Head Light at scenic Fort Williams Park. Amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean await you.
- Enjoy lobster at one of the many lobster shacks open for season. No wait in line!
- Enjoy a ride along the coast without the traffic.
- Take a walk along Popham Beach or perhaps Marginal Way.
- Visit one of the local plant nurseries – it is like visiting a mini botanical garden!
- Visit LL Bean and sign up for one of their Outdoor Discovery School courses to try something new.