|3 tbl||Olive Oil|
|12 oz||Whole Wheat Bread|
|10 oz||Baby Spinach chopped small|
|1 Cup||Crumbled Feta|
|4 tsp||Dijon Mustard|
|1 tsp||Grated Lemon Zest|
|2 tbl||Fresh Lemon Juice|
|2 Cups||½ and ½|
|1 tbl||Chopped Oregano|
1. Toast the bread, chop into ¾” cubes. Place in a large bowl and add the spinach and ½ the feta cheese.
2. In another bowl whisk the oil, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice. Then add eggs and beat until blended. Add the ½ and ½ and mix thoroughly while adding salt and pepper.
3. Spread bread and spinach mixture in lightly oiled baking dish then pour egg mixture slowly over mixture. Sprinkle remaing Feta over top. Refrigerate overnight.
4. Place in preheated 350 oven about 40 minutes.
5. Optional – after baking sprinkle olive oil over the top and place under broiler until lightly browned.